©2019 by C&M Insurance. 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

206 Munson Avenue - Traverse City, MI 49686
820 W. Mile Road (M 72) - Kalkaska, MI 49646

PHONE: 231-946-8300 - Traverse City 231-258-3434 - Kalkaska

FAX: Traverse City 231-946-8321, Kalkaska 231-258-8852

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

In many cases, recreational vehicles should have a separate policy from your homeowners insurance. This is to keep any claims from impacting your homeowners eligibility. C&M offers several carriers for recreational vehicles that include RV's, boats, UTVs and ATVs, and snowmobiles.